Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Soul of A Woman - How Deep Does She Go?

I stand as an advocate, a spiritual vigilante, if you will, for the rights of women who have no voice (at present), but they hunger and thirst for their voices to be heard.  A universal cry is what rings out - from  the grey haired woman to little girls, from the atheist,  to the Buddhist, to the Muslim, to the Christian, there is a wail that is common and longs to be heard... And I am here, drenched from head to toe, with your tears and your messages.  Some voices made silent, even cry out from the grave - their blood, spilled into the soil, has reached my Father's ears - therefore, it has reached mine.  So, I have made myself available to do and say what others cannot - No Matter the cost. My heart is open and bold on your behalf as NOW is the time for FREEDOM.   Go, make you ready.

Audio Release: "No Matter" part 1




1 comment:

  1. COME CLOSE, GATHER 'ROUND - I WANT TO SHARE SOME THINGS I'VE LEARNED:

    "NO MATTER" PART 1 - GRASSROOTS, ROUGH CUT MESSAGE TO WOMEN FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE

    PASTE THE LINK BELOW:

    https://ia601009.us.archive.org/32/items/VrpNOMATTERPart1/vrp-NO%20MATTER%20part1.mp3

    ReplyDelete